You’re facing a lawsuit or a criminal charge. Or you’re thinking of bringing someone to court because you’ve been aggrieved. It’s a good idea to use a lawyer for your legal issue. Here are some reasons why you should use a lawyer:
- The law is complicated.
- Following court procedures wrongly or filing documents incorrectly may end up costing you your case.
- Lawyers know how to use the right defense/offense and strategy and present your strongest case.
- Lawyers know how to collect evidence for you and challenge the opposing party’s evidence.
- You may spend more money and time if you don’t use a lawyer
- It’s better to avoid problems than to fix them later.
- Lawyers know how to negotiate settlements and plea bargains.
- The opposing party is probably already using a lawyer.