It also describes how we use and disclose such information, as well as your rights with respect to Kikero’s collection, use, and disclosure of such information.
Information We Collect
When you use the Services, Kikero may collect three types of information:
- Personal Data. Personal Data is any information directly or indirectly relating to an identified or identifiable individual, such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that individual, as well as any private information relating to any legal situation of the individual.
- Aggregate Information. Aggregate Information is information about your activities on or in connection with the Services that typically cannot be used to identify, locate, or contact you. For example, Aggregate Information includes information regarding the frequency of use of the Services, quantity and type of data entered when using the Services, components of the Services most frequently accessed, and browser types used to access the Services.
Collecting Personal Data
Kikero collects Personal Data when:
- You sign up for the Services
- You use certain features of the Services that require the collection of Personal Data in order for those features to function.
- You voluntarily enter or upload Personal Data to or through the Services.
- You communicate with Kikero, whether through the Services or through another form of communication, such as e-mail or telephone.
Collecting Aggregate Information
Kikero collects Aggregate information resulting from your use of the Services.
Using and Sharing Personal Data
Kikero uses Personal Data we collect:
- To provide the Services
- To improve the features and functionality of the Services
- To communicate with you in response to any of your questions and requests
- To provide relevant marketing and other information to you, but only if, and to the extent that, you have consented to us providing such marketing and other information to you in accordance with applicable laws. In such a case, we will provide an easy link to permit you to “opt-out” of receiving future marketing communications.
In rare cases, Kikero may be required, or may, acting in good faith, believe it is required, to share certain information with legal authorities. In such a case, Kikero will provide only the minimum amount of information required and, unless prohibited by law, Kikero will notify you of the Personal Data it has provided. Such cases include:
- if required by law
- to protect or defend itself, you, or others against legal liability
- to protect itself, you, or others from immediate danger, such as personal injury or death
- to investigate a possible crime, such as fraud or identity theft.
Kikero may share Personal Data with third party service providers as Kikero deems necessary for such third party service providers to perform their duties required for the Services to function. For example, the Services may utilize mail relays, payment processers and hosting providers. A list of third party service providers used by Kikero for the Services will be provided upon your written request. These third party service providers are not authorized to retain, share, store or use Personal Data for any purposes other than to provide the services for which they have been retained to provide.
Kikero does not sell or otherwise share Personal Data with unrelated third parties.
Using and Sharing Aggregate Information
Kikero uses Aggregate Information:
- To provide the Services
- To improve the Services
- To monitor usage of the Services
- To analyze usage of the Services
- To research, compile, and report on usage trends, user demographics, and user behaviors
- For other legitimate business purposes
Kikero may share Aggregate Information with its affiliates and certain third parties, such as investors, potential investors, and third party service providers we use to provide the Services.
Aggregate Information is anonymized and does not have the capacity to be used to identify an individual. In other words, Kikero may share this information but no Personal Data will be disclosed to third parties.
The Services may contain links to third party websites operated by other people or companies.
Kikero is not responsible for those websites, and links to such websites are solely for your convenience.
Security and Data Protection
The Services may contain links to third party websites operated by other people or companies. Kikero is not responsible for those websites, and links to such websites are solely for your convenience.
Kikero takes appropriate security measures to protect Personal Data against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction. Such measures include internal reviews of Kikero’s data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where Personal Data is stored.
Data Processing and GDPR
Effective May 25th, 2018, individuals located in or originating from certain regions, such as the European Economic Area, have certain rights in relation to their Personal Data (“EU Individuals”), as outlined in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation, commonly referred to as “GDPR”).
Kikero does not control or process any Personal Data of any member of the European Union and you are prohibited from uploading any Personal Data of any member of the European Union. To the extent Kikero has access to, or processes Personal Data for individuals who are subject to GDPR, that is, Personal Data originating from the European Union, Kikero will adhere to the requirements of GDPR.
Kikero may transfer your Personal Data to countries other than the one in which You live.
You may have the right to access your Personal Data and require Kikero to update, delete or correct this information. To the extent you do not have access to update, delete, or correct this information directly through the Services, you may contact Kikero for further access and assistance. We will take reasonable steps to update or correct Personal Data in Kikero’s possession.
Kikero may require certain financial information, such as credit card information. We will not share this financial information, other than with the financial institutions involved in processing your payment. At all times, Kikero will comply in all respects with applicable consumer protection laws.
Corrections and Removals
If any part of your Personal Data, such as your name, e-mail address, mailing address, telephone number or other personal information changes, you may update, correct or remove the relevant information, by contacting Kikero.
Attention: Privacy Officer
110-9780 Cambie Rd
Canada V6X 1K4
Effective Date: March 7th 2019